Super Smash Bros Universe Mafia

Kaoz

After they eliminated the rejects, the denizens of the Brawl Universe enjoyed a brief period of peace. However, it was not to last. Less than a year later, trouble brewed again. Much like last time, they were disguised as ordinary citizens, and it became almost impossible to tell friend from foe. They could be you, they could be your neighbor! They could even be me (not really).

NDpTi.jpg

Hosts: Kaoz, Paperblade

[spoiler=Rules]

1. This is a NOC game. Whilst you are alive you can post in the game thread. Once you are dead you cannot share any information, unless you are mafia and on the same team, in which case you may talk with members of your team only, and only for strategy purposes. Knowledge aquired after death cannot be transferred from a dead player to a living player.

1.1 If you give your own team a distinct advantage or an opposing team a distinct disadvantage through deadtalking, one player of your team will be god killed.

2. Every user has a Role PM. Role PMs may not be shown to other users on D1, but starting N1 onwards they may be freely distributed. Screenshotting of all forms is banned. If anyone finds a person encouraging others to take screenshots or taking screenshots and showing other people, please be sure to report it.

3. Vote in ##Vote: USER format. Please do not edit your old posts - if you want to make a new vote, simply make a new post. Also, if you want to change your vote, you must ##Unvote first.

4. During the day, you have to choose one Stage that you want to visit during the night. You can choose a Stage by replying to your Role PM with ##Visit: STAGE. Even if you wish to remain on the current Stage, please reply to your Role PM in the stated format. The number of remaining Stages depends on the number of living players. If you do not choose a Stage to visit, you will remain on the one you are currently on or be sent to one randomly if that Stage isn't available anymore. Stage choices will be made public at the end of the day.

5. You can send in actions (if you have any) by replying to your Role PM. You can only target users that are on the same stage as you. If you have an action, and do not want to use it, please reply to your Role PM with Day/Night X - Idling, so that we know you're paying attention.

6.1. Each Day will last 72 hours. A Day may end early if a super majority (66% of living players) is reached and all actions were sent in.

6.2. Each Night will last 48 hours. A Night may end early if all actions were sent in.

6.3. If there's a tie at the end of a day, there will be no lynch.

7. Be active. If we have the feeling you are inactive (not posting in the thread and/or not sending in actions), we will will reserve the right to forcefully sub you out.

8. Inspection Results might not be 100% accurate.

9. This game does not feature items. Don't claim to be a Thief.

10. Priorities have been decided beforehand and will not be revealed until after the game ends.

11. Death is certainly the end for everyone.

12. If you have any spreadsheets, please inform us and let us have access to them.

13. If you break any of the above rules, you are subject for a mod kill. The only exception is post edits in which case you will receive a warning the first time only.

13.1. If someone is god killed, all votes that were made up to that point are automatically changed to ##Vote: No Lynch.

14. After death you are only allowed to make info-free posts. They could be simple "Fuck you, all you guys suck" posts, or "Good luck guys" sort of posts. As long as they don't contain any information about the game, it's fine. That said, don't excessively deathtalk. If living players and/or the hosts ask you to be quiet, do it.

15. If your Role PM contradicts the rules, follow your Role PM.

16. There are no hidden players.

17. Do not derail this thread. Our definition of derailing a thread consists of going off-topic for 3 or more posts. Every off-topic post past the third one will net the offender a Phantom Vote. Phantom Votes can stack and will be removed after the next complete in-game Day phase (e.g. Phantom Votes from D1 will expire at the beginning of D3, Phantom Votes of D2 at the beginning of D4 and so on). Phantom Votes do not count towards super majority.

[spoiler=Stages]

Battleship Halberd (selectable while 9 or more players are alive)

okuDr.jpg

The Halberd, in all its glory, with it's defining feature being the combo cannon that'll keep you moving.

Brinstar (selectable while 5 or more players are alive)

B4Ei5.jpg

The depths of Brinstar, a stage covered in poisonous gases, with the occassional lava pillar shooting up. Better stay away if you can't handle the heat.

Castle Siege (always selectable)

EoAkW.jpg

With fires and arrows being shot in the background, this stage gives off the feeling of a true battlefield. However, the true terror of this castle might rest underneath it...

Fountain of Dreams (selectable while 14 or more players are alive)

Mkkk8.jpg

An idyllic stage located in the Dream Land. It's design is fairly basic, so you should have little trouble with moving around.

Mushroomy Kingdom 1-1 (selectable while 9 or more players are alive)

zWyf8.jpg

An old classic with a unique side scrolling concept. You can feel the sun burning on your skin here, make sure not to overexert.

[spoiler=Players]

1. Subieko - Town Stage Mover - Killed N3

2. Naglfar - Serial Killer - Killed N1

3. Iris

4. Luster Purge - Town Hydra - Killed N4

5. San - Town Role Cop - Lynched D1

6. Helios Prims Delirium

7. Serious Bananas

8. eclipse

9. Cap'n Flint - Town Hydra - Killed N4

10. BigBangMeteor

11. adiosToreador scorri - Mafia Stage Jumper - Killed N2

12. Folgore Pink Tableskitty - Mafia Tailor - Lynched D4

13. Psych - Town Hydra - Killed N4

14. Shinori

15. Daigoji Excellen - Town Stage Neutralizer - Killed N2

16. StrawSloththeSawSlothStraw

17. Elieson - Town Stage Tracker - Killed N4

18. Manix

19. Bluedoom - Town Deputy - Lynched D3

Subs:

Prims

Aere

Rapier

scorri

Tables

Delirium

Informed Observer:

Cam

Rein

Phases:

Day 1

Night 1

Day 2

Night 2

Day 3

Night 3

Day 4

Night 4

Day 5

Final

Currently sending out Role PMs. Please do not post yet.

Edited by Kaoz

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All Role PMs have been sent out. If you're on the player list and didn't get one for some reason, message me.

It is now Day 1. Day 1 ends on Thursday, July 5th, 8 AM GMT.

Hello everyone

##Vote: Manix

RVS is fucking retarded, boring and downright unhelpful to the town.

on the contrary RVS is very helpful and you are being anti town for not seeing it

vote:Excellen

give me some reasons on why RVFS is bad while you are at it

Lovely start Shinori. I just got here, and I interrupted a viewing of Matrix Revolutions to do so!

##Vote: Elieson, 'cause I was with my dad this weekend.

you can never be as cool as me no matter how hard you tried

##5inthemorningposts

yolo

octopusxg.jpg

guys sheeping is bad we need to investigate excellen somone eyall at him i'm too far gone for it

##Vote: Blitz

Reasons why RVS is good, in your words.

you should check out the number of slips that take place when people are caught off guard

now then, let me hear your end of the bargain along with Excellen's.

Also hi everyone!

(I now have as many posts as Psych and Blitz, making me briefly cool.)

nice of you to think I am cool Naggy

Just a reminder:

17. Do not derail this thread. Our definition of derailing a thread consists of going off-topic for 3 or more posts. Every off-topic post past the third one will net the offender a Phantom Vote. Phantom Votes can stack and will be removed after the next complete in-game Day phase (e.g. Phantom Votes from D1 will expire at the beginning of D3, Phantom Votes of D2 at the beginning of D4 and so on). Phantom Votes do not count towards super majority.

Back to scumhunting.

you can never be as cool as me no matter how hard you tried

##5inthemorningposts

yolo

octopusxg.jpg

guys sheeping is bad we need to investigate excellen somone eyall at him i'm too far gone for it

this is just the start of D1, I doubt he will be lynched so early, but something makes me think you do think he will be lynched, or that you are afraid that he will be lynched. Care to explain Psych?

Just a reminder:

Back to scumhunting.

hey you should read what I posted after that picture it is totally on topic.

this is just the start of D1, I doubt he will be lynched so early, but something makes me think you do think he will be lynched, or that you are afraid that he will be lynched. Care to explain Psych?

I think Excellen is either not going to live long or is scum. He's flaring up on my radar, though I'm not sure if it's simply because I had a bunch of sugar three hours ago and now i'm in that really tipsy area of 5 in thre morniag that i love acuse i fell kinda all weeeeeeee yeah

but excelle totes scum

lynch you guys

Hmmm, how about discussions on which stages we should be going to? Would that be a good idea?

that sounds like you want off topic discussion, don't we have the next two days to decide that?

but what do you want to pick your stage based on?

idk, Blitzy, I wouldn't want players to pick their stages and then when we agree on the optimum strategy with stage picks, a lot of players may have already ruined that.

Not that I know what the "optimum strategy" would be, but I think separating the players evenly to the stages might be a good start. iirc it was the stage system (and the fact that Mafia fakeclaims were spotted as soon as the Mafia character structure was deduced) that allowed the Town to slaughter the Mafia. I'm not sure how well it would work now, with the game being NOC, but at the very least, I don't think it's wise to have everybody on the same stage.

well, in all honesty, I don't really care about the stage at the moment and would welcome any stage picked by anyone for me, just don't make me try to choose between them.